This policy may change from time to time and will be updated on this page. You should check this page frequently to ensure that you agree with any changes. This policy is effective from May 25, 2018.
What I collect:
I do not collect any information and no personal data will be stored on this website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
The plugins integrated into this website use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyze data about webpage traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to reader interest. This information for statistical analysis purposes. A cookie in no way gives access to your computer or any information about you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you leave my site, I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites not governed by this privacy statement.
I will never sell, distribute or lease any personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or am required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Regarding the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Grea Warner/greawarner.com are the “data controller”.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
*Users can visit our site anonymously.
*The word privacy is included in the link.
Notification of changes to this policy occur:
You may change your personal information:
We do not collect personal information.
Children’s use of this site
This Website and our services are targeted at adults. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any data from any user under the age of under 16 years old. If you are under the age of 16, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
This site does not market to children under the age of 13 years old, nor do we collect any data from minors. If you are under 13, please do not provide information or use this site.
Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via the form below.
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask us to change/correct or delete your Personal Data;
• object or ask us to restrict to the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given us
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address in order to:
• Market to our mailing list
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.